Parishioners at St. Patrick’s who are engaged to be married are required to contact the Parish Office at least ONE YEAR prior to the desired wedding date.
Some points to know about preparing for marriage……
- Marriage Preparation Program is required for all couples
- We welcome parishioners who have been registered for at least 6 months to register at St. Patrick’s for their upcoming marriage.
- Non-parishioners living outside of the parish boundaries are invited to contact the parish where they currently reside to make arrangements for their upcoming marriage.
- Your wedding date and time will not be confirmed until you have had your first meeting with the priest
- If your wedding will take place at another Church, or in another country, parishioners are required to notify the Parish Office at least ONE YEAR prior to the wedding to ensure proper documentation and preparation takes place for their wedding abroad.
- Catholic persons looking to marry should have completed all the Sacraments of Initiation (Baptism, First Communion and Confirmation) prior to marriage.
For further clarification about preparation for marriage at St. Patrick’s or to speak to our Pastoral Staff, please call at (416) 598-3269.